Sunday, October 31, 2010

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor!

She loves to take pictures of herself and she comes up with the craziest poses sometimes.
The peacock at Waimea Falls
Face painting at TVA Family Days!
Our little cheer leader got to cheer at the Kahuku Red Raiders JV game. She was awesome!
He are the awesome poses I was talking about. She did this all on her own on Photo booth. I love this girl!
Her favorite little friend that she "babysits" all the time. We can't get enough of "baby girl"!!
Being silly
Our little ballerina started Ballet classes and she loves it and is an awesome dancer!
Oh Taylor...
We put curlers in her hair but we forgot to take the after picture. It turned out really cute and curly. She thought that was pretty fun.

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

She is so cute!

The Littlest Moons said...

I love the poses. She looks so much like you to me. What a doll. My favorite is the anger face picture!