Sunday, October 31, 2010

"My little stinker Jack" in Taylor's words

Jack's obsessed with motorcycles..and I guess we know where he gets it!
I'm proud to say that my almost 2 year old is potty trained. He has been so easy. It pretty much took him 1 day and he did it all by himself. And he loves his super hero big boy undies! He can't ever decide which ones to wear!
All of his undies were dirty so he had to wear Taylor's....


Isn't this the saddest face ever..it makes me want to cry. He wanted to get his face painted like batman but halfway though I think he got scare and just couldn't hold back his tears...
He really does have such a big belly!
I've found him like this a couple of times. He falls asleep while watching a movie on the ipad.
So ready for bed!
His new favorite hiding spot!
And here...
and here...:)
Ready for a nap..as long as he has his silky he'll lay down anywhere...the worst is when he spreads his silky over the toilet seat and rests his head.

He's obsessed with wearing Taylor's shoes...I worry about him sometimes
He's also obsessed with pirates..That's what he wants his birthday cake to be...which is in a week and a half..I can't believe he's almost 2!
Just being goofy!

1 comment:

The Littlest Moons said...

Do you check old posts for comments? Anyway, he seriously is darling and seems like such an angel! I love his hiding places. I CANNOT believe he is potty trained! I am hoping that #2 is easier than #1 to train so that I don't feel bad about my mother/potty training skills! Way to go. (Jude is potty trained luckily)