Sunday, August 8, 2010

Utah trip summer 2010

Taylor and Papa Bruce
Jack was loving Dave that day.
He couldn't get enough foosball. Him and his cousin Sawyer.
The Lee cousins making silly faces!
Idaho trip with the fam, swimming with the girls.
She loves hanging out with the big girls.
Jack and Cali

This is just Taylor...when she gets a hold of the camera, she goes crazy striking poses and making faces that I've never seen before..I don't know where she gets it but it's pretty funny.
Jack riding the horse swing at good old Bear Lake! Thanks Brett for taking me to Pickleville to reminisce my childhood memories!
This picture sums of the two of them...Jack's picking his nose and Taylor's eating cookies!

Playing tennis with Ava at Teton Springs


My cute little cheesy boy!

1 comment:

Leisa Tapia said...

wow you've been doing some awesome blogging!!! :) such fun pictures from your UT vacation