Saturday, August 7, 2010

Johnny Depp Baby!

They are filming Pirates 4 here in Hawaii and me and some of my friends went down to Kaneohe Bay and saw the ship and of course the one and only Johnny Depp. Wow he is gorgeous and he's so nice. It was a fun experience. Thanks girls!
I wish that girl was my friend but she's not...it was just a good picture of him.
There were so many people trying to take pictures. Everyone's cameras were in my way and everyone kept bumping my arm so this isn't a great one but who cares, I saw Johnny Depp!

That's mine and Danelle's hands he's touching. Danelle grabbed on to him and wouldn't let go for like 20 seconds..it was awesome.
Those are our hands reaching out to him.
This is my friend Leisa's picture that I stole. She's an awesome photographer. Check out her other awesome pictures at http://chrisandleisa.blogspot.com/ Thanks for the pic Leis!
wow..
amazing!

3 comments:

The Littlest Moons said...

Wow Cass! Love LOVE Johnny Depp!! And I love Pirates. I didn't even know they were doing another one. So envious and excited.

The Littlest Moons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Lawrence said...

I'm so jealous. I will dream of Johnny Depp tonight. Next time, Cass, I expect you to steal one of his dreads and mail it to me :-)