Thursday, July 9, 2009

A little bit of Jack

I love these teething biscuits because they keep him busy for a long time, but they are seriously the messiest things ever!


Just eating some lunch. He loves green beans, and he doesn't really want to eat baby food any more, he just wants real food or whatever anyone else if eating. He slaps his hands on the table til I give him more food. He's kind of a spaz, that's the one word I can come up with to describe him. I love his little face!
I came in to get him from his nap and this is what I found. I love love love this stage when they start pulling up on things to stand up and they think they're the king of the world. It's so cute.
My little puppy dog. He was crawling around the house with this in his mouth all morning. He thought he was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your kids are honestly so stinking cute! You make being a Mom of two look so easy...it gives me hope! Any advice of things I should know beforehand? Also every time I look at your blog I am reminded how jealous I am that you live in Hawaii! I keep telling my husband we have to live there someday! Congrats on your husbands business that is quite the accomplishment! Does that mean you guys are planning to stay there permanently!?

Anonymous said...

that biscuit photo is priceless...