Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bugs/4th of July

Pearlridge Mall Giant Insect Safari. Thanks for coming with us Jacob!
Happy 4th of July. We celebrated at Turtle Bay. It was a lot of fun. The girls had fun playing in the princess bounce house and they loved the fireworks. We're so lucky that Taylor has so many little friends around to play with. And I'm lucky to have such awesome friends too!

We were sad Brett couldn't watch the fireworks with us. It was his opening day for his moped rentals and he did awesome, and he's still doing great. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work that he does.

6 comments:

Joan said...

You have BEAUTIFUL children, Cassie. Seriously.
Are you coming to Bear Lake this year? I hope so. I miss you guys.

The Littlest Moons said...

you have so many posts sense I last checked! Congrats to Brett on his opening day, I can't wait to hear how it is going. YOu kids are getting so big! Jude loved those teething biscuits. Yes, I agree they are so messy, but so entertaining! What a fun fourth of July. Taylor and her friends are darling. Hope to see you soon.

Honeycombs said...

Look at all those beautiful blondes. You look fantastic and I am excited to hear about your training and running the marathon in December. Good luck with everything.

Nicole Lawrence said...

I love the little comments Taylor makes. She cracks me up!

Nicole Lawrence said...

I had a mini panic attack thinking that little boy in the first picture was Jack. But then I saw him...little stud muffin. He's getting hair!! Yay!!

Leisa Tapia said...

you need an update on here girl!