Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Taylor!

I can't believe my baby girl is already 3 years old. She is the life of our family and we love her so much. She is such a sweet little girl. She loves everyone around her especially her little brother. She is always so nice to him and she makes sure he is always happy. Taylor we love you so much. Here are a few things I love about Taylor.
1-I love how she strolls up and down our sidewalk in front of our apartment singing High School Musical, Mamma Mia, or any other song she's made up on her own as loud as she can.
2-I love how she always wants to whisper a secret in my ear, and it always has to do with a fun memory that she has had in the last couple of days.
3-I love how she always wants to be just like me. She always has to have her purse on when I have mine, and when I carry Jack in the baby bjorn, she always has to have her baby in her backpack too.
4-I love our walks to Foodland, or Subway, or the beach.
5-I love how we are best friends. She is my buddy and we have so much fun together. I love you Taylor. Happy Birthday!















13 comments:

Er Bear said...

Wish we could have been at your party Tay! You are such a cutie! We will bring you by a gift this wekend:)

Brooke and Darin said...

What a character! Could she be any cuter?! Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! She is such a beautiful little girl! These pics are so nice!

Camille said...

Okay that picture of her in her swimsuit facing the beach is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Karen said...

She is just a cutie!!! Hope you had a great day Taylor.

Shalice said...

Happy late bday Tay!

That picture of her at the beach is awesome!

Jessica June said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of her...those butt cheeks are to die for!! Squish them for me!! I tried to call you today...call me I have a question!! Love you guys...

Leisa Tapia said...

Awe, man, she is such an adorable little ham!
We love having Taylor as our friend!! (she is so photogenic too!)

Joan said...

Oooh my chubby little girl on the beach! She is squeezable!

Kristen said...

Jason and I just adore Taylor! we think she is just the cutest little girl!!! Happy birthday to her. I can't believe she's three either! I love the first picture of her looking at the ocean, so great!

Erin said...

she is so dang cute! i just want to kiss her adorable cheeks!

Nancy said...

We miss TAYLOR! Brandon does too!

Nancy and I ALWAYS got a kick out of Taylor when she would come outside and sing at the top of her lungs. It always made us laugh. Good times!

Brooke said...

I can't believe she is 3! Crazy! She is a hottie!! She has the cutest smile.