Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday party #2 in Hawaii

Taylor's new best friends, Cardon and Lincoln. She looks like she could be their sister!
We had a bunch of her friends come to the TVA playground for her party. She was so excited and had so much fun. Thanks for coming and for all the presents.




I was really proud of my cake even though it was really easy but I made the inside of it a rainbow cake. The bottom is a picture of what it looked like before I cooked it. When it's done and you cut into it, it looks like a really cool colorful cake. I forgot to take a picture of it cut into but it turned out really well and everyone commented on how cool it was.








2 comments:

Ashley C said...

She is too cute. I love how excited she is about her cake.

Jeff and Suzanne said...

You did a great job on her cake! SO cute!