Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby #3..

So we have a lot going on this year. Brett and I will both graduate and walk in April then I will have to go one more term to finish up in June, then Baby due in August! It's been a little crazy being in school and being sick and pregnant. But I just take one day at a time and hopefully I can really graduate :) We are also looking into buying a house so hopefully everything works out with that. I will try to blog more and keep everyone updated on our house plans and the new baby. Love you all and miss u!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Cass! That is so exciting about baby, graduating and a house!! Lots of great news!!

Jon & Jen said...

Yay! That is so exciting! My goodnesss girl, you have got your hands full. What an accomplishment to finish school with two kids and another on the way. Good for you. Congratulations!

Erin said...

congrats! so exciting, so happy for you guys!!!

Meghan said...

Oh Cassie that's so exciting! Congratulations you guys. We sure miss you all!

Chelsea said...

Hang in there Cassie. You are doing great! Time does pass, even if it feels like it's going by so slowly....nausea seems to do that. LOVE YOU!