Monday, November 22, 2010

Beware! Tons of pictures! Jack's 2nd B-day!!

I can't believe my little boy's 2 already! He wanted a pirate party so that's what we did. It was so much fun. We did a little treasure hunt with a few of his little friends and we did cake and ice cream with a few of his big friends! I love this little boy.

After his party he went around saying "Arrr Matey," all night long!


some of the gang!
He loved blowing out the candle. When someone would call to sing him happy birthday on the phone when they were finished he would blow like he was pretending to blow out candles.
The pirate pinata!
Super hero movies! He's obsessed with Hulk, Spiderman, and Ironman so his dad bought him all the movies...the real movies so pretty much he bought them for himself but Jack likes to carry the cases around.
Ironman motorcycle. This was probably his favorite present even though in this pic he doesn't look that excited.

Opening presents with lots of help from his sister!
Trying to hold up two fingers!That's better!



He got it!


And he's really happy about it!
Family pic at b-day party!
He grabbed the pirate and my camera and wanted me to take a pic of him holding the pirate!
My cute little birthday boy!
with Jared and Caitlin
His cheesy pirate cake and cupcakes! Happy birthday Jack. I love you!!

1 comment:

Courtney M said...

I can't believe he is 2! He is so adorable! Miss you guys - You look beautiful Cassie!