Friday, May 21, 2010

Jack's talking more every day!

A few random pics....There's nothing I love more than peeking on Jack one more time before I go to bed at night. I love watching babies sleep!
He just couldn't keep his eyes open after a long fun day at the beach.
Game day! Nuff said!
I love his chubba little belly and his cheeks full of hot dog trying to smile.
Taylor moved his chair so he found the next best thing.

Jack is starting to talk so much these days and it's so cute, but along with talking comes a little bit of an attitude. He says no to everything that I ask him to do. It makes me so mad but it's so cute so of course I can't get mad. Here's him talking a bit in the shower, and don't worry there are no naked bums.




3 comments:

Matti said...

hahaha! So cute!!!

Nicole Lawrence said...

He's getting so big! Super cute!

The gecko.....not so much. You better keep an eye on that gecko though. My sister had a pet gecko once and we lost it in our house. Months later, found it's skelly, stuck to the wall. Yup...totally creepy little buggers.

We are getting together when you come home again. No "ifs" "buts" or "ands" about it.

Hannah said...

I miss being in Hawaii and letting my kids walk around in a diaper all day.

He is a cutie!!