Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Taylor! She's 4!

Taylor wanted a Hello Kitty birthday party!!
Lucky me I had to make a Hello Kitty Cake. Thanks to my awesome artistic friends, I think it turned out pretty cute!


We stuck these pretty princess rings inside the cupcakes and the kids thought that was pretty cool!



She got some new clothes...
A Hawaiian Hello Kitty...
And some more Hello Kitty things that she got to pick out herself at the infamous Hello Kitty store at the mall that she has to go into every time we are there!

A little bit about Taylor being 4.
She loves playing with her friends.
She is so sweet and loving to her brother sometimes:), she will be a great mom though.
She loves to sing and dance.
She is so smart and loves to learn new things every day.
She loves riding her bike (with no training wheels) and her scooter everywhere she goes.
She loves putting on make-up and painting her nails.
Taylor I love you so much and I can't believe you are 4 years old. Thanks for being my sweet little angel. I love you to pieces!

6 comments:

Courtney M said...

I can't believe she is 4!!! She is so beautiful - We miss you guys!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! We love you and miss you. Brielle says hi!

Erin Davis said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! I miss you! :)

Nicole Lawrence said...

Great work on the cake! Happy 4th Taylor!

Can't wait to see you guys again.

Ashley C said...

Cute cake! Taylor is such an adorable little girl. And she seems really smart and funny.

Jon & Jen said...

Nice job on the cake Cass! I seriously can't believe you have a 4 year old. She's a cutie!