Sunday, March 14, 2010

Great Aloha Run 2010!!

My friend Lindsey and I ran the Great Aloha Run together. It was so much fun. It's only an 8 mile race but that's the farthest I've ever ran and it was my first real race. We ran it in an hour and 40 minute. We were kind of slow but we never stopped jogging. We were pretty proud of ourselves about that. We came in about 7,000 and something place out of 24,000 people so I feel like we did pretty good:) Anyways, thanks Lindsey for the fun race.

We tried to find all the camera guys to take pictures of us!

This was before the race right at the start line. There were so many people we were so pumped!

4 comments:

Megan and Curtis said...

great job cassie! that is so awesome ..jack and taylor are SO cute! we need to come out and visit you guys soon! i need to lay on a beach asap! :) miss you guys! ..love ya xoxo!

Cyndy said...

good job cassie!

Jen said...

Great job! That is SUCH an accomplishment. I have yet to run my first "real race." Hopefully this summer.

Chelsea said...

Congrats! You're so tough. I've never ran that far in my life! You're awesome!