Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More presents and The Cakes!

Thank you everyone who came to Jack's party. Sorry it was so squishy with a million people in our tiny apartment. I didn't know a 1 year old could have so many friends and so many people that love him. We have such awesome friends here in Hawaii and we love you all. It was sad to celebrate without all the family there too though. We miss you all. Hope to see you soon.
Opening presents. This is him mad at Taylor for not letting him do it by himself. So funny! And so fake!
His second favorite present. A tunnel to crawl through that goes to a tent and a playhouse.
His two favorite people, beside his parents of course:)
More presents from the gang. Thanks Nead family!
My lovely ball cakes! Just don't look too close, I'm not a professional. In case you can't tell there's a football, basketball, baseball, and the small one's a golf ball.

Eating the golf ball cake!

1 comment:

Matti said...

I think those cakes are the cutest most clever little things I ever saw. I think I might have to copy those for Tex's birthday. Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe you are 1 already!