Monday, October 26, 2009

Trip to Utah part 1

This happened seriously 5 minutes before we got on the plane to come to Utah. He was chasing Taylor in between the rows of chair in the waiting area and was kind of standing up and went to grab Taylor and totally missed her and caught himself with his forehead right on the corner of the bar. These pictures don't even really do it justice. It was huge. It was seriously sticking out so far, it kind of made me sick. Poor kid.


But then this is him about 10 minute into the flight. He only falls asleep laying down by himself. He won't let me hold him or rock him so this is where he fell asleep and stayed asleep for most of the flight...on the tray tables. He's such a good baby. I love this kid.



2 comments:

carli said...

I think I am going to have to steal the tray table idea. Trevin is the same way...I can't rock or hold him if he wants to go to sleep. He likes to be laid in his bed. I am going to Texas in a few weeks without Jon and was wondering how in the world I was going to do it, now I know.

Thanks

Camille said...

Poor Jack! I love the tray table idea. I may have to try it. Do you worry Jack will break it? I have a big boy! :)