Saturday, September 19, 2009

10 months Wow






He's so smart he know exactly what to do with the remote. He points it to the TV and shakes it. I can't believe how big he's getting, it's so crazy. They really do grow up so fast.

He's really proud of his new trick, "So Big!" I love trying to teach him new funny "tricks." I'm working on blowing kisses and flexing his muscles. He's pretty good at kisses still working on the muscles. Man, I love this age.




I'm kind of worried that he's going to be a biting toddler. He always has to bite things and he bites hard. I just thought his hair was really funny in this picture. I guess he had just woken up or something. Too funny.

Nothing much to say about this picture. Just cute and funny. I just loved his straight legs and flexed feet, and the funny look on his face.

No comments: