Thursday, August 13, 2009

Every day life!

My little 3 year old stinker butt. She is growing up so fast. I swear she thinks she's 16 sometimes. She cracks me up though and I love her to death even when she disobeys me, which is very often these days.
Jack loves crawling out our door and heading over by all the bikes and climbing up on all of them. And this guy thinks he's 2 already or something. He has no fear and just climbs up on everything.
I love this picture because this is an every day occurence. Taylor always trying to give Jack loves and Jack always pushing her away. Love it!
Cute little smashed face.
He had just woken up in this picture and he was being so funny just chilling there making funny faces and smiling at me. He kind of looks like a frog, a cute frog though.

4 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

They are so cute! I can't believe that your little girl is already three years old. Time flies!

Jon & Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Light said...

I can't believe how fast they have grown, I definitely need to see them soon. Miss you tons, I'm trying to get over there to see you!

The Littlest Moons said...

I love that first picture of Taylor! What a determined cutie! They are both getting so big. Our kids need to play I think they would really get along!