Thursday, May 28, 2009

Better video of Jack squaking

This is what I hear when he wakes up from his nap.  It's so funny to listen to him talk.  I'm finally proud to say that he now sleeps through the night and I can lay him down in is crib wide awake and he'll fall asleep on his own with out even crying.  Sometimes he'll cry for like 1 minute but he's definately getting the hang of it.  He goes down for bed at 7 or 8 and he doesn't wake up til 7 or 8 in the morning.  I'm in heaven.  I finally feel rested.  He's such a good baby, I'm so lucky.  Sometime I even catch myself thinking about having another one right away, but then I snap out of it real quick.  I'm waiting for Jessica to have another one first then I'll start thinking about it.  Maybe I'll even wait til Curtis and Megan have one first:) hint, hint.  That might be a while though, they're the smart ones in the family!  Love you all.

No comments: