Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our friends Shanae and Aaron threw a big traditional hawaiian luau for their son Krew's 1st birthday and the girls got to do a hula dance. They were all so cute and the party was a hit. They all had so much fun dancing around to uncle Benny's music. It's so fun to have all these Hawaii memories. We are so blessed to live in such wonderful, beautiful place with such awesome fun friends.






Dancing the Hula: Kali, Brylee, Taylor and Kaiya

Vocals and Ukulele: Uncle Benny

I think all the dancing wore her out.

9 comments:

Shanae said...

Yay!! I am glad you have a video of the hula girls, so cute :) Thanks!!

The Littlest Moons said...

looks like a fun party. Taylor is so grown up and quite the performer! I am so glad you are having fun in hawaii, even though we miss you up here.

Erin Davis said...

I miss my Taylor!

Melissa said...

can I just tell you how adorable Taylor is!? She kills me! I love that little girl.

I'm going to steal this video and also you should watch the last one on my blog. Taylor just decided that she wanted to start dancing...and it is so darn cute!

Joan said...

Your kids are so cute. I think Jack is a totally different baby than Taylor (this is a comment on multiple posts)...they have a few similarities in look but he is ALL boy to me.
Those little girls in their hula skirts, shakin their bums is SO darling!
Oh, and CONGRATS to Brett! He has such an entrepreneurial mind. That is so awesome!

Stephanie said...

we will be going to turtle bay for april's aloha friday beach day @ 9:30am til whenever you need to leave! i figure we can relax under their handy umbrellas if it rains while we are there and then keep playing when it stops! invite anyone and everyone and hope to see you there!

jen said...

I LOVE her face in that picture!!!

shira said...

you guys have the cutest little family! taylor is hilarious! what a cutie pie.

ashlee said...

That is so cute. I love the hula and it looks like Taylor has a little attitude like her cousin Arleigh :-)