Monday, January 5, 2009

Our new pet!

So Brett's cousin Jared is staying with us and they went hunting for Chameleons and they caught one and brought it home for us to keep as a pet. At first Taylor wasn't so sure of it, I don't blame her. They are kind of scary looking, but now she loves it. She wakes up every morning and has to go and tell him good morning and she's always wanting to hold him now. Brett catches flies for it to eat and we'll sit there are watch him eat those all day long. It's pretty cool how they use their tongues to snatch them up.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah, I don't know about having one of those in my house!! That's funny that she wakes up and goes to tell him good morning! Cute!

stef j. said...

that guy kinda looks a little creepy.

Honeycombs said...

My kids think you are the coolest mom to let your kids have one. It was fun to see all your Christmas pictures with your family. It made me miss you all.

Shalice said...

I am so proud of you....:) I know how much you love lizards!

Nicole Lawrence said...

I love how you spelled it like our friend's name, camille. That made me smile.

Don't feel bad, I don't know how to spell it either. Cameleon.....chameleon.....

The Littlest Moons said...

I have to say I kind of like him! My cousin had one and loved it. Jack is darling I want to hold him, how did we NOT play this Christmas--seriously, ridiculous(sp!?) One more question, how are ALL the Larsen grandkids so beautiful! I all the larsen kids are, but it is pretty crazy. Anyway, I hope you are doing good and lets talk soon.